Re: S & P Problem

VE2FK

Try a LEFT click on a call

Le 2019-10-18 à 20:20, AI9T a écrit :
Trying to operate in the Jarts RTTY. I'm having a problem when I right click in the Digital Interface to send my Call Twice. When I do this if there is a call in the window above the call field it puts the call in the field and sends his call then mmy call twice. When I right click I only want it to send my call and not his. I had this problem last week in the Makrothen test as well. Hope this makes some sense. I must have change something that I'm not aware of.
73 Steve AI9T

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2016.0.7226 / Base de données virale: 4793/15886 - Date: 14/08/2018
La Base de données des virus a expiré.