Re: Audio input into K3s Problem is too low from N1MM

Irwin Darack

We will be VP5W in CQWW SSB next weekend. This is the radio we are taking with us.

Thanks again, Irwin KD3TB

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 10:27 PM Ted Bryant <tlbryant02@...> wrote:

FB!

73, Ted W4NZ

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Irwin Darack
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:53 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Audio input into K3s Problem is too low from N1MM

Thanks for sending me this. I now have everything working including the Codec USB for sound.

Irwin, KD3TB

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 6:52 PM Irwin Darack via Groups.Io <idarack=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

No, thanks. I will try this next.

I now have the Line in working. Next need to focus on the USB next.

Irwin

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 3:53 PM Ted Bryant <tlbryant02@...> wrote:

I went through a similar problem when using a K3s for the recent PA QSO Party.

Have you tried the setup described in this document? It worked for me.

<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/k3radiocodecsetup_v2a-pdf/>

73, Ted W4NZ