Re: Audio input into K3s Problem is too low from N1MM

Irwin Darack

Thanks for sending me this. I now have everything working including the Codec USB for sound.

Irwin, KD3TB

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 6:52 PM Irwin Darack via Groups.Io <idarack=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
No, thanks. I will try this next.

I now have the Line in working. Next need to focus on the USB next.

Irwin

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 3:53 PM Ted Bryant <tlbryant02@...> wrote:

I went through a similar problem when using a K3s for the recent PA QSO Party.

Have you tried the setup described in this document? It worked for me.

<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/k3radiocodecsetup_v2a-pdf/>

73, Ted W4NZ