From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Irwin Darack
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:16 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io; n1mmloggerplus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Audio input into K3s Problem is too low from N1MM

I am setting up for our VP5W CQWW Contest and I am having a problem getting the audio into my K3s (Line in) from my Laptop using an N1MM wave file. I have tried both using both the Codec USB and a separate stereo plug  - Line in.

1. I am keying the radio

2. I can hear the voice - although very low from the K3s in Monitor

3. I have the K3s set for Mic+Line  - On

4. If I use the computer speakers, the recorded message is fine.

I am thinking I have a setting wrong in the K3s?

Any suggestions where to look?

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB

--

Irwin KD3TB