From: "Bill Parris" <aa4r@...>
To: "N1MMLoggerplus" <N1MMLoggerplus@groups.io>
Sent: 2019-10-13 16:49:49
Subject: [N1MM+] Cannot get telnet connection

Just got back on the air.  N1MM+ running well except I cannot get a telnet connection.  Using Windows 7, internet connection is good.  Turned off the Windows Firewall, still no connection.  Microsoft Security Essentials is the default security system, but I cannot figure how to turn it off, assuming it may be the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bill, AA4R