Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] K3 intermittently forgets to transmit even though FT8 has gone into TX mode

Hi Bill..

Are you using the latest version?? There were some recent changes made to the way the TCP connections is done and I had a couple of K3 users testing it out to make sure it corrected their issues of the radio dropping out. I have nothing but good things from them saying the radio connection is rock solid with their K3 setup. I’m hoping one of them will chime in here and tell you what their settings are so you can get thru this issue. I don’t own a K3 so I relied on what they were telling me.

73 Rick N2AMG