From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Gisske
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:55 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Radio Command log file location?

I’m trying to chase down a problem with a TS-990S not responding to mode changes when clicking on a call in the available window that is in a different mode than the current radio mode. In the “Tools” menu, there is a command that looks helpful called “Radio Command Logging” that looks like it would be useful for trying to figure it out.

However…I’m not finding anything in the docs that tells me where the log file is located.

What am I missing??

73,

Ted

K9IMM