Re: Spectrum waterfall colorl

ve3ki

Do you mean the background color in the waterfall, or in the spectrum side of the display? If it's the waterfall, there is a slider called "Contrast" that you can adjust that changes the background color in the waterfall  If it's in the spectrum side, right-click and use the "Toggle background color" menu item. I believe it toggles among three choices, not just two, so you may need to try it more than once to get the option you prefer.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 06:38 AM, <NS2N_PTA@...> wrote:
I somehow fat-fingered the keys during a contest and managed to change the background color of the waterfall to a light blue ( ugh). Can't seem to find any settings for it by clicking or right clicking anything. Back to the dark side ??

Paul NS2N