Re: Optimum PC

Steve London

You could avoid the sound card cost entirely by purchasing a low cost SDRPlay or Airspy HF SDR, and using it with your FT-2000/IF-2000. Sell the LP-Pan.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 10/07/2019 10:13 AM, Jason Newton wrote:
Hi Janez,
I am having a similar issue with spectrum/waterfall display and the responses are informative. Thanks to those who replied!
I can’t  comment on the SB-XFi sound card but can offer that because the LP-Pan utilizes 192k/24bit audio you may consider the Behringer UMC202HD USB.  Note that it is an external sound device and is reported to have excellent drivers.  See the LP-Pan website for additional comments.
73, Jason K8JT
_._,_._,_