N1MM Rotor with Yaesu Rotors

Chuck Dietz

I have been trying to get N1MM Rotor to work for a LONG time. Using Yaesu rotors and Yaesu controllers. I have the "Antennas" setup in config and the correct ports and names in the N1MM Rotor setup screen, but nothing happened. No direction indication and no turning. I finally, on a whim, tried changing the rotor type to "DCU" and when I tried to move the rotor, the Yaesu controller "clicked." The first time I have been able to get any reaction. I then tried "Rotor EZ" and it is working! I say all this because someone else may have this same problem.

Chuck W5PR