Re: Russia WW RTTY Contest Log

ve3ki

Different contests.

You didn't say which contest type you were trying to use, but I am guessing it is the RUSDXRTTY contest type. As described in the list of supported contests, this contest takes place on the first weekend in September. The full contest name is "Russian DX RTTY", and the rules are at <http://www.qrz.ru/contest/detail/93>.

The contest that takes place this weekend (the first weekend in October) is called the "Russian WW Digi" contest - not the same. It has different rules (<http://www.rdrclub.ru/rdrc-news/russian-ww-digital-contest/51-rus-ww-digi-rules>). I did not find an entry in the supported contests list for this specific contest, but looking at the rules, except for the mode they appear to be the same as the rules for the Russian DX PSK Contest (contest type RUSDXPSK). I'd suggest that you try using the RUSDXPSK contest type but operate in RTTY (or PSK63) mode instead of PSK31.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 01:08 PM, Rory Bowers wrote:
It appears the Russia WW RTTY contest log is not set up correctly.  The contest requires a Nr sent and Nr rec'd, not the CQ Zone.  Was there an update I missed?
Thanks,

Rory, K5CKS