Re: Telnet connection error #n1mm

Pete Smith

Alex, you're still not telling us what happened when you tried to connect to other clusters listed in MM+, but since you were able to connect to NC7J that pretty much eliminates MM+ and your Windows installation as the culprits.  The only thing I can suggest is that you try some other very well-established nodes, such as W9PA or W3LPL.  The cluster list is only updated every year or so, and inevitably there is some "churn" as people lose interest, have hardware problems, move, etc.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/4/2019 10:16 PM, Alexander Kopp MD wrote:

Thank you for the email. I did check the instructions already. I could connect only to nc7l since I received information from Dennis.
I believe there is still some problem within n1mm and windows.
73, Alex

On Oct 4, 2019, at 14:38, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

Take a look at https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/telnet-window/, and if you can't get it going from there, tell us what you're seeing (or not seeing)

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/4/2019 1:23 AM, akopp@... wrote:
I am not able to connect to telnet clusters. Could anybody help. Thank you, 73 Alex