Re: WB7BNM Contest Google Calendar Busted?

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 06:13 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
For some reason, I don't see the upcoming months of the WA7BNM contest event calendar populating the month...

Goes back many months, but not forward. Something on my end?

Thanks all

--
Thanks
73

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM

--
Gerald, VE1DT