Re: Most Recent Update
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
When this happens, I have been able to stop the CQ by clicking on the “ESC” button at the bottom of the message buttons on the entry screen.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: Tom Owens via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Most Recent Update
Steve and others.
Thanks for the input.
· Problem NOT due to losing focus on N1mm by clicking on something in another window
· I too suspect the issue may be related to the length of time the CQ goes on without interruption
· As someone else mention … first noticed this happening in CQWW RTTY contest
· The keyboard is not the problem
· RFI is NOT the problem, as running tests at 10 watts into a dummy load still has the problem
· Steve, the problem persists in both RTTY and SSB. In answer to your questions: In RTTY, SSB and CW the CQ message is being generated as follows: