Re: Auto Update

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 12:27 PM, Pete Gladysz wrote:
when I logged in and opened a contest page, and there was an update, I would get a box asking if I wanted to update the software.
I am getting a message that says " The remote name could not be resolved n1mmtw.hamdocs.com "
I went the website and was able to downloaded a fresh version, V1.0.7954
Pete K8PGJ
Peter,

The web site links were changed recently. If you missed the version that looked after the changeover, then you had to do a manual update to that version or a later version.

You've now done that so you should be good to go.

"Version 1.0.7704 (May 23, 2019)Changed check for new version to use new web site "

--
Gerald, VE1DT