Re: Error 404 after updating to v1.0.7952

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:01 PM, Larry K8UT wrote:
Should be OK now.

I was making adjustments to support the website's new File Manager and inadvertently moved the folder that N1MM+ looks into for the Latest Updates. {oops!}

------ Original Message ------
From: "Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)" <groupsio@...>
Sent: 2019-09-19 17:37:35
Subject: [N1MM+] Error 404 after updating to v1.0.7952

I did the prompted update to version 7952 earlier today on Windows 10 and it seemed to go OK.

However, now when I start the program again, I get the 404 error. This also happens if I try a Tools / Check. I went back to 7943 and it now also shows the same problem. Manually downloading and installing works OK so the files are available.

--
Gerald, VE1DT
Larry,

The 404 error is gone now, but there is now a problem with the "Latest" update.

When I do a "Check for New program version and install...", I get a prompt to update to v1.0.7493 which is older than 7952 which I already have installed.

--
Gerald, VE1DT