Re: Larger Data Entry Screen

Bill Eckenrode <w5sg.bill@...>

Tim, N3QE summed it best for me. I'm using 14 inch monitors and would like the data entry screen to use at least half of the height and allow for better sight for the distance I am from the screen. Just on my wish list.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019, 1:50 PM Larry K8UT <K8UT@...> wrote:
Bill,

What problem are you trying to solve?

-larry K8UT
------ Original Message ------
From: "Bill Eckenrode" <w5sg.bill@...>
Sent: 2019-09-19 11:20:56
Subject: [N1MM+] Larger Data Entry Screen

Is there a way to increase the size of the data entry screen vertically? I can increase or decease it horizontally.  I've gone through the fonts and sizes as listed in the Config menu, but that does do much for me. On the other screens, I can adjust them both vertically and horizontally. I looked through some of the past messages, but did not find the answer.  I am running version 1.0.7952.0
Bill, Klein, TX