Re: Larger Data Entry Screen

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 12:22 PM, Bill Eckenrode wrote:
Is there a way to increase the size of the data entry screen vertically? I can increase or decease it horizontally.  I've gone through the fonts and sizes as listed in the Config menu, but that does do much for me. On the other screens, I can adjust them both vertically and horizontally. I looked through some of the past messages, but did not find the answer.  I am running version 1.0.7952.0
Bill, Klein, TX

Bill,

The Entry window size is automatically set based on the font sizes you are using. So, increase the Font size for "Smaller Buttons..." to make them as large as you want. That will definitely make the Entry Window taller. Then, use the Form Font Sizers on the Bandmap, Available, Telnet windows to put them back to smaller fonts if you wish.

As needed, you can tweak some of the other font size settings to get the rest of the fonts to be the size you want. The "Form Font Sizers" are there to allow tweaking the font size in the other individual windows.

--
Gerald, VE1DT