Re: Edit log for QTC's

Daryl Popowitch

Thanks for the info Vic.   Found a way to fix it from an earlier post and everything straightened out.   Have to stay alert where your at and what keys you click on and it works like a charm.   Had fun with it and those qtc's rolling up in the log are like a slot machine in Vegas that just hit!
73,
Daryl - N8AID

On 9/15/2019 3:47 PM, Victor Culver via Groups.Io wrote:
I had a similar experience when trying to send QTC to a station I had previously worked and sent partial QTC.? In rounding up to the 10 permitted I called the station and volunteered the QTCs.? Unfortunately I didn't get his call sign re-entered so all 6 of the QTCs went to the last station I had worked.? I edited the log to show the correct call sign for the QTCs and all seems to be OK.

My first time sending SSB QTCs.? N1MM+ is a real winner!? Easy peasy!? Hope you all had as much good luck.
--
73, Vic, W4VIC vic.w4vic@...