Re: Fail to setup 2nd WSJT-X instance with N1MM+ 6600M

Michael Walker

Hi Dale

Have you tried to use SliceMaster on your 6600M to set up multiple slices and WSJT?

SliceMaster makes it a couple of mouse click none complicated setup. 

This video might help. https://youtu.be/_ww8CcGNAzg

Mike va3mw 

On Aug 25, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Steve..

In the the main config under the radio setting window do you have PTT via radio command SSB and PTT via Radio Command Digital checked??

That should have asked for baoth radios.

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Fail to setup 2nd WSJT-X instance with N1MM+

Steve..

In the the main config under the radio setting window do you have PTT via radio command SSB and PTT via Radio Command Digital checked??

For the second radio’s instance of WSJT on the radio setup tab under where it says DXLabs Suite Commander Do you have the Network Server set to 52004??

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Schulze
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:25 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Fail to setup 2nd WSJT-X instance with N1MM+

I am experiencing the same issue running SO2R with an Icom 7300 and 9100. I can run SO2R all day with both radios using Dualing CQ. No problems here.

I can run WSJT-X via N1MM+ for either radio when running SO1R. No problems here either. Both programs run flawless together.

If I reconfigure for SO2R and start WSJT-X via N1MM+ the first radio (7300) connects and and operates normally. When I start the second instance of WSJT-X via the second N1MM+ window, I have no rig control. If I manually tune the radio (9100) to a, let's say, FT8 frequency on 20 meters. WSJT-X is decoding traffic just fine and it is passing it to the WSJT-X Decode List-2. I can click on a call and it transfers it to the logging window, but the radio won't transmit.

Both radios are configured to use the 'DXLab Suite Commander' in WSJT-X.

I can run the 9100 as radio #1 and it works fine but then the 7300 (as radio #2) will not transmit.

Just baffled.
Thanks!
de N9UDO, Steve

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.