Re: Fail to setup 2nd WSJT-X instance with N1MM+ 6600M

Michael Walker

Hi Dale

Have you tried to use SliceMaster on your 6600M to set up multiple slices and WSJT?

SliceMaster makes it a couple of mouse click none complicated setup.

This video might help. https://youtu.be/_ww8CcGNAzg

Mike va3mw

On Aug 25, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Steve..

In the the main config under the radio setting window do you have PTT via radio command SSB and PTT via Radio Command Digital checked??

That should have asked for baoth radios.

73 Rick