WSJT-X running RIG split with N1MM and IC-7300

Knut Meland

Does anyone succeed in running WSJT-X (FT8 and FT4) through N1MM using RIG split using IC-7300?
My experience is that it works when I use FAKE split.
Using RIG split causes the SPLIT function on the radio to turn on every time it transmits and turns it off when in receive. That is a unusual way of using the SPLIT on the radio.
I experience an PTT error when using RIG split.
When I go back to FAKE I have to restart WSJT-X.
I wonder if there might be a bug somewhere here.

Running WSJT_X standalone is no problem here, running RIG or FAKE.