Re: Help needed for Setup for WW Digi contest with WSJT-X, IC7300 and N1MM+

John Bednar

Knut,

There are many IC-7300 users without an issue.

When you have a failure, turn the VFO knob and look at the Bandmap frequency bar to see if the program is communicating with the radio correctly.

Make sure disable the Windows USB port powerdown.

Don’t rule out the possibility that RF is causing your issues. I had to wrap the UBS cable five turns in a #31 mix torriod.

If there is a USB hub in the path, eliminate it temporally.

If you have something plugged into the CI-V jack, unplug it temporally.

John, K3CT