From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jamie WW3S
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:53 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Icom IC-7100

The 7100 has the usb interface, no different configuring then the other icoms, other than possibly the hex address. I have one, never tried it with mm, but it is configured with dx labs with no problems...

On Aug 22, 2019, at 6:47 AM, John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct@...> wrote:

Michael,

I don’t believe that radio has a USB computer interface so you will need a CI-V interface.

Should be as simple as selecting the COM port that the CI-V interface is connected to, the radio model, and setting the COM port parameters.

The bottom of the COM port window contains suggested settings.

Often the Icom radio auto-baud feature does not find the correct baud rate. I recommend setting the radio menu to use 19200 baud and use that in the N1MM Logger radio com port setup.

If you are using an unpowered aftermarket CI-V interface you will likely need to set DTR and or RTS to Always On to provide power to the interface

John, K3CT