Re: N1MM+ ESM Unexpected Return to RX

Robie

John,

The issue occurs in both S&P and RUN modes.

Function Keys:
#
# Edits may be necessary before using this file
# Make sure your directory contains all of the filenames listed in this file
# Use Ctrl+O in the program to set the Operator callsign
#
###################
#   RUN Messages
###################
F1 CQ,{OPERATOR}\CQ.wav
F2 Exch,{OPERATOR}\CQWW Exchange.wav
F3 TNX,{OPERATOR}\Thanks.wav
F4 {MYCALL},{OPERATOR}\Mycall.WAV
# Replace "-" with "!" if you are using voicing of callsigns
F5 His Call,-
F6 Spare,-
F7 QRZ?,{OPERATOR}\QRZ.wav
F8 Agn?,{OPERATOR}\AllAgain.wav
F9 Zone?,{OPERATOR}\Zone query.wav
F10 Spare,-
F11 Spare,-
F12 Wipe, {WIPE}
#
###################
#   S&P Messages
###################
# "&" doubled, displays one "&" in the button label
F1 S&&P CQ,{OPERATOR}\CQ.wav
F2 Exch,{OPERATOR}\S&P Exchange.wav
F3 Spare,-
F4 {MYCALL},{OPERATOR}\Mycall.WAV
# Replace "-" with "!" if you are using voicing of callsigns
F5 His Call,-
F6 {MYCALL},{OPERATOR}\Mycall.wav
F7 Rpt Exch,{OPERATOR}\Repeat Exchange.wav
F8 Agn?,{OPERATOR\AllAgain.wav
F9 Zone,{OPERATOR}\Repeat zone.wav
F10 Spare,-
F11 Spare,-