Re: Example of how to use VARYMSG with SSB?

John Bednar

Tim,

Here is the example from the manual.

CQ Key definition (RUN F1), {VARYMSG1 &CQ * *&CQ CQ * *&3&}

It looks like you omitted the last & character.

If you still have an issue, the end of the LogError.txt file in your user directory should list additional information.

John, K3CT