Re: Ctrl+Alt ends at band end ignoring sub band edge

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 10:12 AM, Gerald Boutin (VE1DT) wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 09:39 AM, Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP wrote:
Hi, I have been using the bandmap to jump from multiplier spot to next one. When no more multiplier is found I get "a jump" to end of band ( e g 14 350 kHz) despite having defined CW sub band edge at 14070 kHz. How to avoid?
I am in CW contest mode class.
I don't think you can avoid it. Just "jump" back.

--
Gerald, VE1DT
Kari,

I should have added that in most big contests, you definitely don't want to stop at the configured band edge as there will still be many more cw signals above there. Going to the top of the entire band is just a reminder that there were no more cw band spots past the last one. So, then it's time to start going back down the band, or going back to the bottom if you only scan from top to bottom.

--
Gerald, VE1DT