From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Daly
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 11:55 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] FW: ICOM-746 TALK TO N1MM

Mike,

The other radio is an Icom 756 PRO III and I have been using it as my main radio with N1MM and DXLAB Suites for a number of years but never had the 746 hooked up. But now that I’m entering VHF Contests I want to log with the 746 and eventually try my hand at real SO2R.  I now have both radios connected  but there is a conflict between the two radios. I’m working on N1MM first.  I had to change the configuration addresses in N1MM for the 746 to remove the conflict with the 756.  I suspect I need to do something with the WinKeyer but not sure.  I’m first connecting the key to the WinKeyer by making the cable.  I came out tonight to do that, found the appropriate materials and then got distracted with emails and a cw traffic net.  I expect I’m close to having it licked.

Thanks,

Mike, n5sj