Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Loss of radio 2 control with ver 1.0.7900

I have posted an Experimental version that will correct the RTE that users are seeing.. I made a change and it was working fine on my system so I released it.. I still have not had it crash on my system but this version corrects the problem..

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/n1mmwpfiles/Download/Program%20Files/Experimental%20Versions/N1MM%20Logger%2B%20Update%201.0.7900%20For%20K1TTT-2.exe

73 Rick N2AMG