Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 8/14/2019 3:25 AM, Les Elliott via Groups.Io wrote:

Les, G4OGB

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Suggested improvement for serial number contest F2 macros

In N1MM+ how does one vary the speed of the contents associated with an F key?

73, Ed W2LCQ

Frankford Radio Club
CWops 701 - SKCC 5474 - FISTS 12294

On Aug 13, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Al - N1API <n1api@...> wrote:

A good operator will know what the called or calling stations wants and respond accordingly.

For S&P in CW my working keys are F4 My call, and F2 exchange.  But I also programed F5 My call slowed down about 4 WPM, (which works great also when answering CQ's for operators not running 35 WPM or so), and also F6 which is my exchange slowed down twice also about 4 WPM slower there is also a longer space between the {EXCH}  {EXCH} to either distinguish between the reports or time to hit ESC to only sent the reply once.

Works great for me.

Al