Re: N1MM+ & WSJT-X integration: A Moving Target

Victor Paul

The write-up by Don, AA5AU at the link below is excellent!  Best set of instructions I've seen on the latest on integration of N1MM+ with WSJT-X. Very detailed, with lots of screen shots and explanations of not just how, but why.  Not sure who would need to do what, but I think it would be great if a .pdf version of it could be loaded into the Additional Support Files folder in the Downloads section of the main N2MM+ website.

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/operating-ww-digi-with-n1mm/

Thanks Don, for the time you took to make this tutorial.

73,
Victor WB0TEV / V31VP