Re: Loss of radio 2 control with ver 1.0.7900

John Bednar

Gary,

This is the only report.

> Something got changed with the K3 code in January around Ver 1.0.7467.

The radio control class changed Dec 12, January 13, and April 9. I look at every change and there were no changes to the K3 radio control. I also checked the radio commands and there were no K3 changes to the commands.

Install an old version and see if you notice a change.

John, K3CT