Loss of radio 2 control with ver 1.0.7900

Lewis Sayre

Upgraded to ver 1.0.7900 from Ver 1.0.7883 and got an error when loading WSJT-X from inside N1MM+ on radio 2 only.  No frequency communication between radio 2 and N1MM+.  I did not get the run time error documented as I thought the problem was 2 new security updates that had just been run through Windows 10. I deleted the Windows updates and went back to Ver 1.0.7883 and things are back to normal.
Anybody else have radio 2 problems between N1MM+ and WSJT-X with Ver 1.0.7900?   Should I go back and recreate the run time error so that the coder gurus know what happened?
    73 and I remain,
    Lew     w7ew