Jorge Diez - CX6VM

hello Rich

yes, that´s mine

RRC1258 COM0 (COM3)
RRC1258 COM1 (COM4)
RRC1258 COM2 (COM20)
RRC1258 COMExtra (COM15)

I also have

USB Serial Port (COM8) that is my FTDI RS232 interfase, connected to RR control COM1 adn to a USB port on my laptop

On N1MM+ I have COM8 for  rig control (Radio = K3, etc.)

and now I use COM15 for a Winkeyer and is working OK

Thanks!

Before i was using a pair of K3/100 and i was using COM3 for the Winkeyer

thanks!
Jorge

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

El mié., 14 ago. 2019 a las 9:48, ve3ki (<ve3iay@...>) escribió:
You need to configure N1MM+ to use the RemoteRig's Winkeyer.

Your RemoteRig box creates four new COM ports. In the Windows Device Manager on my computer they look like this:

RRC1258 COM0 (COM13)
RRC1258 COM1 (COM12)
RRC1258 COM2 (COM14)
RRC1258 COMExtra (COM11)

The numbers inside the parentheses will be different on your system - you need to use the numbers from your system, not mine. In my copy of N1MM+, I have COM12 (the RRC1258 COM1 port) configured for rig control (Radio = K3, etc.), and I have COM11 (the RRC1258 COMExtra port) configured for a Winkeyer (Radio = None, CW/Other box checked, and the WinKey check box checked in the setup for the port). N1MM+ uses the Winkey port (COM11 on my computer) to send function key messages.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 08:15 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
hello

i am trying to setup a remote K3 and K3/0 Mini

I connected the cable set RRMINICBL

I connect a paddle to remoterig box. Sending CW with the paddles is OK, but I couldnt send CW with N1MM+ messages

Any help for that?

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Libre de virus. www.avast.com