Re: WAE changes in Version 1.0.7900 (Aug 13, 2019

VE9AA - Mike

p.s.- another thank-you for the "4" in the QTC popup window. ( I already knew about 1, 2, 3)
 Whether I missed it in the documentation, or it's a new feature...it's really great not to have to search for the mouse or paddles to send the QTC header. Sooooo, nice!

This contest is almost too easy ;-) from the DX side.  Those EU's do all the heavy lifting(listening/decoding/typing) in this one and I appreciate their code copying skills (better than mine)

dit dit

Mike VE9AA