Re: Switching Configurations with WSJT and N1MM

Gary Hembree

This has been my experience also.  Switching configurations or bands requires a couple of tries before it works correctly with DX Commander and my SO2R K3 setup.

Gary, N7IR

From: Pete W1RM
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:49 AM
Subject: [N1MM+] Switching Configurations with WSJT and N1MM

I have the following setup:

Latest version of WSJT-X, latest version of N1MM+

WSJT logs to N1MM

I have two configurations, one for FT8 and one for FT4.  The reason is a) FT8 is set for normal QSOs, FT4 is set for contest QSOs and b) the difference between the two for the waterfall settings.

When I start WSJT from N1MM, everything works just fine.  However if I change configuration by selecting configuration from the configurations from the WSJT menu, I get a window that says rig control error (note both configurations are using the same scheme of DX Commander etc.) so I have to hit cancel the restart from N1MM.

Do I have something missing or set incorrectly or is this just the way it is?

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...