Re: Some truly weird stuff

John Bednar

Pete,

The "Band Button Left Click Enabled” setting is saved in the *ini file.

John, K3CT

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Pete W1RM
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 2:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Some truly weird stuff

Ah, thanks.  I didn’t know that and that setting wasn’t saved in the ini.

Still don’t know why things blew up but that’s another story.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of ve3ki
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 11:31 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Some truly weird stuff

Re the band panel problem, there is an option in the right-click popup menu in the Entry window called "Band Button Left Click Enabled". As its name suggests, if this option is unchecked, the band panel buttons will not do anything. Perhaps that option was turned off somehow in the ini file that had the problem, in which case simply using the right-click menu to check the option would fix the problem.

Rich VE3KI

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 10:15 AM, Pete W1RM wrote:

Yesterday I was in the WW-Digi trial.  At first I was using my regular log but then I made a new one using the WW-DIGI log.  I was running (more like strolling)  but stopped and went to call a station using the WSJT Decode list.  Wham N1MM blew up.  I was able to send an email from that crash window.  I shutdown at that point.

This morning I started up (computer was shut down) and created a WAE log.  That was OK but I could not change bands from the buttons in the log entry window.  I could from the band map or available q’s and m window.  Rebooting didn’t help either.  I went to the ini file history and used one of the backups.  That fixed the problem.

I don’t know if any of the developers want to look at that bad ini file but I’m happy to share if it can be of help.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.