Re: N1MM+ with MMTTY

Daryl Popowitch

Yep, I am sorry.   It is the Tx button.   Is there a diddle ability; such is useful for setting the ALC level in the K3S.
Anyway, clicking on the Tx button does not key the rig.   MMTTY XY display shows like it is doing something, but no keying occurs.

On 8/2/2019 9:21 PM, Rick Ellison wrote:

What button are you calling the “Diddle Button” the only button on the MMTTY interface that should key the radio is the TX button..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Daryl Popowitch
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 9:13 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] N1MM+ with MMTTY

The diddle button on the MMTTY panel, that is launched from N1MM+ when RTTY is started, does not key the rig nor generate RF.   N1MM+ buttons, when clicked on, do key the rig and RF is generated (my call, 'agn, agn', TU, etc.).   Rig is set for VOX operation and data mode.

Environment is K3S, USB cable from PC to rig, MTTY is version 1.70K.

Should clicking on the MMTTY diddle button key the rig?   If so, anyone have hints on what to check to make this happen?

73,

Daryl - N8AID