Record on the Fly - with USB cable and IC-7300

Knut Meland

I get low volume and baffled audio when I play recorded messages.
Setup is IC-7300 connected to PC (Windows 10 home) by USB cable.
Headset connected to radio.
Monitor level on radio set ON (25, 40, 65 and 100 %)
Settings Config>Audio Logger+ Setup: Montor: Levels sett to max.Playback SO1V/SO2V Single soundcard and Speakers USB-Audio CODEC. Message recording set to USB-Audio CODEC, sample rate 8000.
Windows setting for sound output and input are sett to max.
Using F1 CQ,{CAT1Hex FE FE 94 E0 28 00 01 FD} to trigger recorded messages in the radio gives a much better audio.
Still I am interested to investigate into the matter of gettering a better wav-file using record on the fly.
73 de Knut LA9RY