From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of KG7DMI Greg via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 5:03 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Kansas / Hawaii / Ohio QSO Parties

I think this falls under feature request;

It would be great if the Kansas, Hawaii and Ohio qso parties could be logged under the same contest, without having to "force" an exchange. Like has been done with Nevada / Pennsylvania parties. By choosing one, lets call it the priority contest, Logger+ keeps score correct for that contest. While allowing the exchanges for the other two contests. Also the availability of "Additional counties" windows would be great. Again like the Nv / Pa. contests.

My work around has been to edit the SEC list for the Kansas contest. Adding the counties from the other two states. This will allow me to log the exchanges without "Forcing" it, but Score and multi lists are incorrect.  The multi list in particular is needed. I think a lot of us use it as a reference for correct abbreviation.

Thank you for the fix, or in lieu of that,  a better work around,
Greg KG7DMI