From: Tom - N1MM
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] New Version

Version 1.0.7860 (July 23, 2019)
  1. Entry Window & Contact: Fixed ADIF exports to get contest data from contact instead of Station.CurrentContest. (UD2F) (Coded by AB2ZY)
  2. Spectrum: Improve ExtIO dll reliability (Coded by N1MM)
  3. Spectrum: Enabled automatic suppression of TX signal Applies to, but not tested in IC7610 IQ data.(Coded by N1MM)