From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of andy@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:36 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Grid square multiplier map

We have been using N1MM and N1MM+ logger for many years, but just recently we have been having a problem.with the Grid square map,
As we are mainly interested in VHF / UHF contesting we have been using the grid square map, particulerally in contests using the first contact with each locator squares to give bonus points. This feature has therefore been extreamly useful

Unfortunately around early July this stopped working, and when a locator is logged this is not reflected on the map,
If the Grid squares window is used, this does indicate locators which have been worked.

This appears to be an issue with or without a radio connected and on all bands, additionally I have used a number of VHF contests' templates and on two computers, both Windows 10..

As an additional test I fired up a computer which hasn't been used for some time and ran a few mock QSOs on an old version of N1MM+ this worked fine, I changed the contest template a few times these all worked correctly. I then allowed N1MM+ to update, this broke the Grid square map.

Could there be a bug in the latest updates? is there any way I could go back a couple of updates to further test this issue.

Thanks in advance

Andy GD0AMD