Re: Tab / Space behaviour on VHF contests

John Bednar

Pat,

I just tested using the ARRL June VHF contest. As I expected, entering a callsign and pressing the Tab key DOES populate the exchange box from call history and place the cursor in the RST field.

The code also places the cursor in the RST box at the location to update the RST.

Pressing tab again advances the cursor to the RST box highlighting the correct character again.