Re: Ran into trouble with WSJT setup

Jamie WW3S

I must have missed a setting somewhere, the calls are being logged in WSJT but nothing appearing in the mm log....I’m setup for dxpedition, and have sub-cw-digital in the contest setup

On Jun 20, 2019, at 5:46 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

It also depends on if you have the N1MM WSJT Decode window open or not. If you are not using it the callsign will not appear in the N1MM entry window. While using WSJT you do nothing in the N1MM entry window. Place your WSJT window over the entry window so you are not tempted to touch the Entry Window. When you log the call in WSJT then it appears in the N1MM log.

If you have the WSJT Decode window open it will place the call in the entry window as a place holder so you can’t enter anything in the Entry Window. But same thing place the WSJT window over the Entry Window so you don’t touch it…

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jamie WW3S
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Ran into trouble with WSJT setup

How does the callsign get from WSJT to mm? I’m working stations in WSJT, but nothing is population in mm?

On Jun 20, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

That is not an error box it is the window that opens when N1MM is controlling the radio in WSJT. It’s just telling you that when you go to shut down from using WSJT to close it first.

If it connects to WSJT you should see the indicator turn to green.

3 Rick n2AMG