Re: Ran into trouble with WSJT setup

Rick Ellison

You do not have the correct settings more than likely in WSJT. In the pdf file there is a image on the settings in WSJT make sure the ports and checks are correct..

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jamie WW3S
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Ran into trouble with WSJT setup

How does the callsign get from WSJT to mm? I’m working stations in WSJT, but nothing is population in mm?

On Jun 20, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

That is not an error box it is the window that opens when N1MM is controlling the radio in WSJT. It’s just telling you that when you go to shut down from using WSJT to close it first.

If it connects to WSJT you should see the indicator turn to green.

3 Rick n2AMG