Re: Setup WSJT-x and mm guide?

Jamie WW3S

confused on the instructions, in the very beginning, under Configuring the WSJT decode list window, within n1mm,, it says to check the enable button on the config/broadcast data tab....then later....under the wsjt config instructions, it says NOT to enable that button.....if Im loading wsjt from within MM, what do I set the rig control for in wsjt?

------ Original Message ------
From: "ve3ki" <ve3iay@...>
Sent: 6/20/2019 12:16:40 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Setup WSJT-x and mm guide?

It's the file called N1MMWSJTInstructions.pdf, and it's dated June 15 2019.

There is different coverage of the same material in the online manual web page describing the WSJT Decode List window, at <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/wsjt-x-decode-list-window/>. That page was most recently edited on June 17.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 11:53 AM, Rick Ellison wrote:
Yes I updated it the other day. Goto the website click Downloads\File
Explorer\Additional Support Files and it's in the list of files.