Re: Still unable to get WSJT to control IC 7610

Lee Clayton

Rick just sent off list several screenhots.  Not sure what settings you are looking for on the 7610 but can send or explain whatever you ask for.

Lee

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 6:09 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:
I should clarify that. I am using the USB ports that are created when the radio is plugged in.
73 Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 2:03 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Still unable to get WSJT to control IC 7610

Lee..
I am doing successfully with a 7300. I use no virtual ports tho.. I am using the 7300 to do all the keying off the single usb cable and the radio is being controlled with no issues and WSJT is using the audio codecs from the radio for its audio sources. We can take this off the list if you want. Explain to me what your settings for the 610 are set to and what your settings in WSJT are set to and we will go from there...