From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Clayton
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:10 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Problem setting up wsjtX-rc5 under N1MM umbrella

Looks like attachments did not go correctly. Will redo in about an hour and resend

On May 31, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Lee Clayton via Groups.Io <2thkeeper@...> wrote:

Attaching two files.  I too Rich have gone through the instructions you posted several times..  Nothing changed from what I originally had.  The only way I fet ANY radio change is to set it for Rig/USB on bottom right.  I open up the larger Multifunccion meter under the radio spectrum scope.  When I enable TX I see the word SPLIT come up kbetween the Main/Sub VFO;s and when radio attemst to Transmit the meter is on the left of the screenand it switches to the right side during receive.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO Power out or ANY other changes on any meter other than just changing sides.

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 2:04 AM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Jim.

With N1MM open and WSJT-X open open the WSJT setting window and click on the radio tab. Take a screen shot and send it to me direct as an attachment..

If the radio is working correctly in N1MM then you do not need to change the baud rate in WSJT-x at all There are 3 settings on the WSJT radio tab you need to set. I should be able to see what is wrong when I see them all open togeather.

73 Rick N2AMG