From: KEN
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Ukraine Digifest

HI  Les,
I would never have looked in the VHF file names since I had HF on my mind.  Thank you!
One thing may be a problem is the Bands were all VHF. I was unable to find a combination of RTTY, Digital, or multimode that did not use the VHF freqs.
  Question is will  N1MM let me edit the Cabrillo file to change the VHF bands to HF ?
What are your or others  suggestions?

Ken, WN8Y