Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] clicking on other radio band map changes TX immediately

John Bednar

David,

I checked the source code. There is a check to see if our code is sending a cw/wavfile/digital transmission. The radio will not qsy if the transmission is by N1MM Logger+. If the Shiftkey is down and the mode is SO2V or SO2R, the code bypasses the transmission check.

Is N1MM Logger aware of the transmission?

Are you holding down the shift key when clicking on a callsign?

If you are sending a message with a CatMacro or by a non-Logger+ method the code is unaware of the transmission.

John, K3CT