Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] clicking on other radio band map changes TX immediately

John Bednar

David,

I checked the source code. There is a check to see if our code is sending a cw/wavfile/digital transmission. The radio will not qsy if the transmission is by N1MM Logger+. If the Shiftkey is down and the mode is SO2V or SO2R, the code bypasses the transmission check.

Is N1MM Logger aware of the transmission?

Are you holding down the shift key when clicking on a callsign? 

If you are sending a message with a CatMacro or by a non-Logger+ method the code is unaware of the transmission.

John, K3CT

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of ve3ki
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:14 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] clicking on other radio band map changes TX immediately

Shift+click on frequencies or call signs in the inactive bandmap.

Also, the Available Mults & Qs window can be configured so that right-clicking on a spot in the AMQ window QSYs the inactive radio.

Keystrokes of related interest:

Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down Arrow jumps to the next spot on the inactive radio's bandmap;
Shift+Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down Arrow jumps to the next multiplier on the inactive radio's bandmap; 
Shift+Alt+Q jumps to your last CQ frequency on the inactive radio's bandmap.

Rich VE3KI

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 02:00 AM, David Jaffe wrote:

If the left radio is transmitting, and I click on a spot on the band map on the right radio, the transmit focus seems to immediately jump to the right radio and transmit the remainder of the message there.  This causes the Acom amp to fault.  Is there a way to say "don't change the transmit focus when I click on a band map spot".  Or, at least, wait until done transmitting?  

K6DAJ / David

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.