Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] New version fails to update

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

Are you running Windows XP SP3 or later?

Tom - N1MM

On 5/30/2019 11:24 PM, ERIC OLSON wrote:
Just manually updated to 7717 but still get the Error checking for new version of the program window with the message "The underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a receive."

Reverted back to 7608 and no errors but no automatic update either which I know won't work with that version.

Back to 7717 and the error is back.  Something happened in 7704 that won't work with my laptop  when N1MM is launched.  No one has any idea what this error means?  Manual download and install works so it's not my internet connection.

Eric N7EPD
*From:* N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of ERIC OLSON <ericn7epd@...>
*Sent:* Monday, May 27, 2019 3:32:53 PM
*To:* N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] New version fails to update
Version 7704 loaded fine automatically last week  but I started seeing a window pop up each time I started N1MM titled Error Checking for New Version of Program and the message is The underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on receive.

Today's update would not load automatically so did it manually but the same warning window pops up when N1MM is launched.

Something on my end?

Eric N7EPD